Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 52

Thread: HAppy Birthday HEidi!!!

  1. #41
    Inactive Member imzredhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    461
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I had to stop in to add my birthday wishes here...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!...I've known you too many years to count and every year you are 29 on your birthday whats with that? [img]confused.gif[/img]

    I hope your card arrived...and that you have an incredible day! [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img]

    Love you... [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  2. #42
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] from me again...happy day !!!

  3. #43
    Inactive Member ^GOD^'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24th, 2001
    Posts
    1,405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img] yeah right

  4. #44
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by EvolutionHasBegun:
    CG's <font size="10">40</font> just like heidi... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    <font size="4" face="Tempus Sans ITC, Verdana, Arial">I sure do feel like it sometimes Evo *L*

  5. #45
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEIDI!!!! hope YOU have a good ONE today!

  6. #46
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks You Guys!!!!!!!!!
    I seen some old names I dont see too often anymore on this thread......Kinda sad..makes me miss when we all used to be together.....and some new names I wonder if they know what they're getting into by knowing us..*L*

    Redhead!......I did get your card....I loved it..Thank You!!!
    Everyone........*sniff.......hehe......Love you guys.........Thanks a bunch.. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

    Long Live the 29 Club.. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #47
    Zipfile_exe
    Guest Zipfile_exe's Avatar

    Post

    uh.....am i to late? [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] here

  8. #48
    Inactive Member ^GOD^'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24th, 2001
    Posts
    1,405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    happy birthday heidi...... [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img]

  9. #49
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    its never too late Zip... [img]wink.gif[/img]

    *smoooches....God.....
    two cakes........mmmmmmmmmmm icing...... [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

    Thanks Guys.. [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

    <font color="#D7DDC1" size="1">[ July 26, 2004 12:47 AM: Message edited by: heidi! ]</font>

  10. #50
    *Olivia*
    Guest *Olivia*'s Avatar

    Post

    happy happy day heidi....may your icing be of just the right hardness and and may your cake be moist [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •